Welcome to Una Residences
Inspired by nautical themes and its seaside setting, Una sets the standard for Brickell Waterfront living, with visionary design, inviting gardens, and unrivaled views across Biscayne Bay.
- Brought to life by renowned firm Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture, Una’s instantly identifiable façade changes character throughout the day, constantly shimmering with reflected light.
- With 135 residences spanning 47 floors, Una is just as dramatic up close as it is from afar. The arrival is defined by the sweeping arc of a canopy; the smooth lines of the porte cochère continue into the grand, double-height, open lobby.
- The modern curves are complemented by the richly landscaped gardens designed by Enea Landscape Architecture, while inside there are striking views of the water at every turn. Una represents a truly sophisticated combination of location and design in quiet, residential Brickell Waterfront.
Una’s amenities represent the best of leisure, wellness, and entertaining—all set around Biscayne Bay and designed with the building’s sleek, nautical sensibility in mind. From the elegant private residents’ lounge at the lobby level to the pools, spa, ftness, and children’s rooms on the third and fourth foors, residents have multiple spaces in which to relax, work out, socialize, and enjoy the spectacular bayside setting.
- A private owners’ lounge, located right off the lobby, features a double-height bank of windows with sweeping views of the water and the colorful gardens.
- Overlooking the private boat slips and surrounded by beautiful landscaping, the outdoor terrace extends the dramatic lobby experience from the inside to the outside.
- Past the owners’ bar and lounge lies direct access to the waterfront and the private boat slips.
The outdoor amenities level occupies Una’s entire third-floor terrace. Facing the water, surrounded by shady trees and lush foliage, this is the hub of social activity.
- A variety of pools—including an outdoor lap pool, family pool, kids’ splash-pad area, and whirlpool—offers a range of water activities, from swimming to playing to relaxing.
- The bayfront pool is a quiet respite, perfect for watching the sunrise or unwinding at the end of the day.
- An oasis nestled among the trees, the children’s splash-pad area is a fun escape for young children and their friends.
- The spa, elegantly envisioned by the chairman of Aman, integrates sophisticated design with maximal water views.
- The design of the gym enhances light and space. Wall-to-wall glass windows create an open and airy environment, while state-of-the-art gym equipment and separate studios for yoga and personal training offer a range of fitness activities.
- A dedicated screening room provides the ideal film-viewing experience for residents—individuals and families—and their guests.
- Children have access to a dedicated indoor playroom as well as the many pool activities on the roof deck.
Inspired by nautical themes and its seaside setting, Una sets the standard for Brickell Waterfront living, with visionary design, inviting gardens, and unrivaled views across Biscayne Bay. From the moment the elevator opens into their homes, residents are met with stunning views of Biscayne Bay.
- Living areas are set along the waterfront, maximizing striking bayfront views.
- Gently curved floor-to-ceiling windows flood the open-plan layouts with light throughout the day.
- A soft palette of teak, walnut, and natural stone complements the Gaggenau appliances in the chef’s kitchens.
- Master bedroom suites feature adjacent balconies, for seamless indoor-outdoor living.
- Sleek and spa-like, the master bathrooms feature a material mix of natural stone selections, stained wood, and porcelain tile, creating an atmosphere of peace and relaxation.
- The sublime views of Biscayne Bay and beyond can be enjoyed to the fullest from the 10-foot-deep terraces.